West Virginia Birth to Three - AFB Directory Profile
West Virginia Birth to Three
Office of Maternal, Child and Family Health
350 Capitol Street, Room 427
Charleston, WV 25301-3714
(304) 558-5388 (Local)
(304) 558-4984 (Fax)
(800) 642-8522 (Toll-Free)
(304) 558-5388 (TDD/TTY)
Pamela Roush, Director, email@example.com
Services for Children
- Provides counseling, home visits, social work.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides special instruction, physical therapy, speech/language pathology, training in the use of assistive devices and technical services.
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Lead agency for West Virginia's early intervention system as required under Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Offers medical services for diagnostic or evaluation purposes, health and vision services, nursing, nutrition and psychological services.
Services for Professionals
- Professional Training
- Offers internships, fellowships, outreach training.