Wood County Educational Service Center - AFB Directory Profile
Wood County Educational Service Center
639 South Dunbridge
Bowling Green, OH 43402
(419) 354-9010 173 (Local)
(419) 354-1146 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:30 AM-4:30 PM (evening appointments available).
Staff description: 1 home-based preschool teacher.
Geographic area served: 60-mile radius of Bowling Green, Ohio.
Belinda Rhoads, Director of Special Needs, email@example.com
Services for Children
- Provides educational and low vision screening.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Outreach within 60-mile radius of Bowling Green.
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Provides instruction, adaptation, and materials to families of visually impaired children, birth to 5 years. Offers home-based programs and consultation with other programs.
- Information and Referral
- Available to schools and families.
- Preschool Programs
- Provides consultations in preschool setting to include children who are visually impaired or blind.
- Support for Parents
- Provides information and support to parents.