Careers in Law
Careers in law span a very wide category from attorneys, to court reporters or clerks, bailiffs, and probation officers. If you have an interest in how laws are made, enforced, or protected, there are many careers to choose from. Ask questions or join a discussion here to learn from those with vision loss who work in the legal profession.
Note: This discussion board is not a venue for legal advice. If you need legal counsel, please consult an attorney.
- Discrimination in legal professions - 1 reply
Posted by seeingclearlynow on 8/7/2014 at 7:59 PM
- Low vision
- Employment Mentoring Project Seeking Students & Professionals Who are Legally Blind - 1 reply
Posted by RRTC2 on 10/25/2011 at 4:42 PM
- paralegal - 4 replies
Posted by nathan123 on 6/14/2011 at 12:10 AM
- Sheriff explorer - 3 replies
Posted by Wingman on 4/12/2011 at 12:01 AM
- Immigration paralegals - 4 replies
Posted by jazminr on 4/8/2011 at 1:43 PM
- Any blind court reporters? - 6 replies
Posted by Thrill Monster on 3/30/2011 at 12:07 PM