Hotel Information for 2012 AFB Leadership Conference
American Foundation for the Blind and Florida AER
May 4-5 (pre-conference May 3)
$149.00 plus 12% tax single/double occupancy
- For reservations call (800) 808-9833, or,
reserve your room online.
- Reservations must be received on or before Monday, April 2, 2012
- Please refer to the American Foundation for the Blind by name to receive the group rate.
- Rooms are available at the discounted rate for three days prior and after the conference April 30-May 8, 2012.
The Tradewinds Resort is a beautiful, sprawling facility with many meandering paths and sidewalks. If you are concerned about finding your way, a block of rooms in the main conference building is being held for those who request them. Call the toll-free number, (800) 808-9833, to make your request. If you have questions about the conference site, please feel free to email Scott Truax at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals may guarantee the following room types, if available at the time the reservation is made:
- Standard Rooms: $149.00 per room, per night
- Tropical View Rooms: $164.00 per room, per night, based on availability
- Gulf Front Rooms: $199.00 per room, per night, based on availability
- One-Bedroom Tropical View Suites: $219.00, per suite, per night, based on availability
- Gulf Front One-Bedroom Balcony Suites: $234.00, per suite, per night, based on availability
Rates are based on single or double occupancy, per room or suite, per night and are subject to state and local tax, currently 12%.
The following amenities and benefits are INCLUDED in the quoted rate:
- Wireless Internet Access in guest rooms and common areas
- Miniature Golf
- In-room safes
- Unlimited credit card access calls in-room
- Sending/receiving faxes
- Tennis court play on our har-tru courts
- Daily newspaper delivered to your room
- Pool towel service
- Fitness Center usage
- Business Center
- Beach Cabana (1 per room, based on availability)
- In room coffee/tea
We hope you’ve found this information helpful. Please consider making a donation today to support our free information, programs, and research.