The American Foundation for the Blind Helen Keller Achievement Award Recipients
- Apple Inc.
- Charlie Cox, actor/star of "Marvel's Daredevil" on Netflix
- Ward Marston, musician/recording engineer
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Christine Ha, chef/author, winner of "MasterChef U.S." Season 3
- CBS Television Network
- Delta Gamma Foundation
- Rocco Fiorentino, musician and humanitarian
- Donald A. Goldsmith, Sr. Partner, Private Wealth Services, Holland & Knight
- Vornado Realty Trust
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- HSBC North America
- Lions Clubs International Foundation
- Rachael Scdoris, professional sled dog racer
- IBM Corporation
- L'OCCITANE en Provence
- Stephen G. Marriott, Executive Vice President, Culture, Marriott International, Inc.
- The Honorable David A. Paterson, Lieutenant Governor of New York
- Wells Fargo & Company
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Bernard A. Newcomb, Co-founder, E*Trade Financial Corporation
- Standard Chartered Bank
- The Honorable John E. Sununu, United States Senator, New Hampshire
- The Blind Boys of Alabama, Grammy-winning gospel music artists
- Merrill Lynch
- National Financial Partners
- José Feliciano, Grammy-winning musical artist
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Time Warner Book Group
- Jermane Mayberry, athlete, Philadelphia Eagles
- Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc.
- Verizon Communications
- Erik Weihenmayer, mountaineer and author
- American International Group, Inc.
- General Motors Corporation
- Ronnie Milsap, Grammy-winning country music artist
- Sun Microsystems
- Citigroup Inc.
- Patty Duke, Oscar-winning actress
- The Honorable John Lewis, U.S. Representative Fifth District-Georgia
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Marla Runyan,Olympic athlete
- The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electronics America, Inc.
- Diane Schuur, Grammy-winning jazz artist
- BellSouth Corporation
- Barbara Bush, Founder, Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy
- Merck & Co.
- Theater By The Blind, New York City-based repertory theater company
- Marcus Roberts, Grammy-nominated jazz pianist
- 3M Company
- Time-Warner, Inc.
- Toy Manufacturers of America
- Tom Sullivan, singer, actor, author, humanitarian
- United Parcel Service
- McDonald's Corporation
- Stevie Wonder, Grammy-winning musical artist
- Xerox Corporation
- Bank of America
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Sears, Roebuck and Co.
- George Shearing, OBE, Grammy-winning jazz pianist
- Ray Charles, Grammy-winning musical artist
- The General Electric Company
- Marriott International, Inc.
- The New York Times Company