Get Connected with the American Foundation for the Blind Community
Help Students with Visual Impairments Thrive in School
The Cogswell-Macy Act will help students succeed. Now we need your help to move it forward.
Donate to AFB
The American Foundation for the Blind depends on champions like you to be able to carry out our work on behalf of people with vision loss. Most of our funding comes from individual donors, not corporate sponsors. That is why your support is so vital!
We're here 24/7 on behalf of the 25 million Americans with visual impairments because you are here for us. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Connect on our message boards
- Join our campaign in support of the Cogswell-Macy Act, dedicated to helping children with visual and hearing impairments thrive in school.
- Find out about upcoming events
- Donate to AFB
- Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, or Twitter
- Sign up for e-mail alerts from AFB
We hope you’ve found this information helpful. Please consider making a donation today to support our free information, programs, and research.