Succeed at Work
There are many things you need to know about joining the workforce. Some of your questions will be about work in general and others will be specific to being blind or visually impaired. You can learn answers to many questions such as:
- How will my needs as a person who is blind or visually impaired be accommodated?
- What resources are out there to help me in this important task?
- Are there things I need to know to maintain my job and be promoted within my career?
- Are there people I can talk to who have been through this themselves?
CareerConnect can answer these questions through the use of our virtual work sites, articles on working with employers, the Job Seeker's Toolkit and the availability of mentors to answer your questions directly. Post your questions on the CareerCluster message board or browse for a mentor working in your field. Enroll now for the Job Seeker's Toolkit course to be guided through the entire process in several easy lessons. You have many options and articles to read that will prepare you for the world of work.
- White Cane Safety Day Is October 15!
by Katy Lewis on 10/13/2016