Employment Mentoring Project Seeking Students & Professionals Who are Legally Blind
Posted by RRTC2 on 10/25/2011 at 4:44 PM
Employment Mentoring Project
Seeking Students & Professionals Who are Legally Blind
It’s tough to find a job in today’s economy, even with a college degree. We are conducting a nationwide research project to see if pairing college students who are legally blind with mentors who are also legally blind will help!
•Participate in an interactive career mentoring program
•Access career development resources
•Assist in research that seeks to benefit the blind community
•Participate for approximately 1 year
•Complete online activities
•Engage in face-to-face interaction in your local area as part of the mentoring relationship
• All participants must be legally blind and able to access online materials.
• Students: Must be under age 35 and graduating from college/grad school between April 2012 and December 2014.
• Professionals: Must be currently employed or recently retired.
Complete the online eligibility survey:
For more info, contact Jamie O’Mally at
662-325-2001 or at email@example.com
Rehabilitation Research & Training Center on Blindness & Low Vision at Mississippi State University
There is currently 1 reply
Re:Employment Mentoring Project Seeking Students & Professionals Who are Legally BlindPosted by Thrill Monster on 11/9/2011 at 4:11 PM
I'll do it.
Log in to Post a Reply
CareerConnect® Message Boards
- Work Life
- CareerConnect Forum for Teens Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Careers in Law
- Careers in Education
- Careers in Healthcare
- Counseling Careers Forum
- Art & Entertainment & Pop Culture
- Communications and Media
- Corporate Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Hospitality Industry
- Skilled Trades
- Technology Forum
- Writing Forum
- Culinary Arts and Food Service