I really need this
Posted by Deidra Renee on 3/12/2008 at 9:20 AM
I am a 15 year old African American with a voice better than Beyonce. I am not a wealthy person but I get by day by day. I need help exsposing my voice CAN YOU HELP ME???!!!
There are currently 6 replies
Re:I really need thisPosted by stanley on 3/16/2008 at 8:13 PM
i am 13 years old i really need this i think this will be the best thing that happen to me think you bye?
Re:I really need thisPosted by skaterdude on 8/7/2008 at 10:08 PM
www.MyTaltopia.com is a talent search site for aspiring stars (singers, actors, dancers, comedians, etc) so maybe they can help you if you sign up! Good luck!
heyRe:I really need thisPosted by vaszaki on 12/15/2008 at 5:04 AM
Hello Girl! I am a 29 male from Hungary, I am really interested in good singing girls, can you send your voice somehow to me? my msn is email@example.com, same is my e-mail, my skype is vaszaki, any if want can add me, have great day!
Re:I really need thisPosted by mac2eyes on 3/2/2009 at 7:41 PM
i'm a singer to and i have been tolled that there are some cool sites for new and un-sined singers and bands, do you have a website like youtube or myspace or something like that can help you get fans.
i'd love to hear your voice do you have a CD or something? if you want someone to chat with about life or music you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or add me on skype fadedwaterfalls
i wish you the best of luck, rue
Re:I really need thisPosted by Hannahwashere on 10/20/2009 at 6:08 PM
Enter local contests and get good grades to go to a music college. If you get a job or somehow cna get money for a vocal couch they will help expose you.
Re:I really need thisPosted by rccb626 on 10/25/2009 at 4:47 PM
Hi: I'm about your age (fourteen) and I think I know what can help yoiu! First:
1. Keep getting good grades to get a scholarship to a theator school.
2. Enroll yourself in any choir/drama classes your school offers, and speak to your school guidence counciler and see what he/she says about being descovered, and/or local contests or venues that you can perform in.
3. Enter any local contests you can.
4. Visit any and all websites sugested by other people. they may be able to help you.
5. When you are sixteen, try out for American Idol.
I may be able to help yoiu more if you send me a video of your voice on e-mail. You can do this if you wish by e-mailing me at Tamawoman@gmail.com
Log in to Post a Reply
CareerConnect® Message Boards
- Work Life
- CareerConnect Forum for Teens Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Careers in Law
- Careers in Education
- Careers in Healthcare
- Counseling Careers Forum
- Art & Entertainment & Pop Culture
- Communications and Media
- Corporate Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Hospitality Industry
- Skilled Trades
- Technology Forum
- Writing Forum
- Culinary Arts and Food Service