Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness (JVIB)
RELEVANT. RELIABLE. INTERACTIVE.
Your essential professional resource for information about visual impairment and blindness
Practitioners and researchers, policymakers and administrators, counselors, advocates, and students rely on the Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness (JVIB) for its delivery of cutting-edge research and the most up-to-date practices in the field of blindness and visual impairment. Available 24/7 and in a print version soon to become an e-book, JVIB contains authoritative commentaries by the leading researchers and practitioners of the field on the hottest topics confronting readers today.
Subscribe for access to your one-stop professional resource center, giving you all the information and news you need to work effectively.
New Subscription Options as of January 1, 2013
JVIB Basic—Online only with 3-year archive access, CEU discount. A 1-year subscription costs $45.
JVIB Premium—Online and e-book, 10-year archive access, CEU discount, and more. A 1-year subscription costs $75.
JVIB All Access—Online and e-book, complete archives to 1994, free CEUs, and more. A 1-year subscription costs $150.
JVIB Institutional—Online and e-book, IP access, complete archives, JVIB classics, Spanish articles library, and other special features. A 1-year subscription costs $225.
*Current print subscribers will receive an e-book rather than print JVIB beginning 1/1/13.
Nonsubscriber Access to JVIB
- Single online articles cost $7.95
- Print copies of special issues cost $25
- JVIB e-book issues cost $20
- Online articles with CEUs cost $25
- Read JVIB for current research and best practice information and commentary from experts on critical topics. News from the field and an invaluable calendar of important events are updated regularly.
- Access downloadable ASCII, braille-ready, and PDF files. JVIB is fully accessible.
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs) by reading JVIB, which has been approved for inclusion in the Academy for Certification of Vision Rehabilitation and Education Professionals' (ACVREP) recertification program. CEUs are offered at a discount to subscribers.
- Find the research you need in JVIB: Subscribers can choose varying levels of access to the JVIB archives, going back as far as 1994.
- Connect with a dynamic interactive learning community of readers like you. Comment on JVIB articles, connect with other readers, and receive e-mail alerts on topics that interest you.
- Take an in-depth look at hot topics challenging the field in JVIB's annual special issue. JVIB will release special issues on Technology in 2012 and Transition and Employment in 2013.