Skip to Content
Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss
1. A Parents' Guide to Special Education for Children with Visual Impairments
Edited by: Susan LaVenture
2. Assistive Technology For Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired: A Guide to Assessment
By Ike Presley, M.Ed., Frances Mary D'Andrea, Ph.D.
3. Beginning with Braille: Firsthand Experiences with a Balanced Approach to Literacy, Second Edition
By Anna M. Swenson
4. Braille Bug® Alphabet Poster (bundle of 10)
5. Braille Bug® Alphabet Poster (bundle of 2)
6. Braille Bug® Alphabet Poster (bundle of 5)
7. Braille Bug® Alphabet Poster (single)
8. Braille Literacy: A Functional Approach
By Diane P. Wormsley, Ph.D.
9. Collaborative Assessment: Working with Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired, Including Those with Additional Disabilities
Edited by: Stephen A. Goodman, M.A., M.S., Stuart H. Wittenstein, Ed.D.
10. College Bound: A Guide for Students with Visual Impairments, 2nd Edition
By Ellen Trief, Ed.D.
Here are other products that meet your search criteria.
The American Foundation for the Blind removes barriers, creates solutions, and expands possibilities so people with vision loss can achieve their full potential.