Skip to Content
Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss
1. Cortical Visual Impairment: An Approach to Assessment and Intervention, 2nd Edition
By Christine Roman-Lantzy
2. ECC Essentials: Teaching the Expanded Core Curriculum to Students with Visual Impairments
Edited By Carol B. Allman, Sandra Lewis, Ed.D.
3. Orientation and Mobility Techniques: A Guide for the Practitioner
By Diane L. Fazzi, Ph.D., COMS, Janet M. Barlow
4. Foundations of Orientation and Mobility, Third Edition: Volumes 1 & 2
Edited By William R. Wiener, Ph.D., Richard L. Welsh, Ph.D., Bruce B. Blasch
5. Imagining the Possibilities: Creative Approaches to Orientation and Mobility Instruction for Persons Who Are Visually Impaired
By Barbara A. Petersmeyer, M.A., M.F.A., COMS, Diane L. Fazzi, Ph.D., COMS
6. I-M-ABLE: Individualized Meaning-Centered Approach to Braille Literacy Education
By Diane P. Wormsley, Ph.D.
7. Beginning with Braille: Firsthand Experiences with a Balanced Approach to Literacy, Second Edition
By Anna M. Swenson
8. Cortical Visual Impairment: An Approach to Assessment and Intervention, 2nd Edition
9. Job Seeker's Toolkit
10. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness
The American Foundation for the Blind removes barriers, creates solutions, and expands possibilities so people with vision loss can achieve their full potential.