Description of Making Life More Livable
Making Life More Livable
is an important resource for older adults who are losing their vision and the family members who support them. This large-print book provides practical tips and easy modifications that improve the safety and security of the home and give older adults with vision loss solutions to continue living independent and productive lives.
In Making Life More Livable, you'll find:
- General guidelines for home safety
- Color illustrations of home adaptations
- Room-by-room ideas that are simple and cost-effective
New in this revised and updated edition!
- Current technology
- New independent living products
- Information on preventing falls
- Helpful resource guide
Making Life More Livable gives older adults with vision loss effective solutions for living independent and productive lives.
Bundle and Save!