Skip to Content
Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss
1. I-M-ABLE: Individualized Meaning-Centered Approach to Braille Literacy Education
By Diane P. Wormsley, Ph.D.
2. Orientation and Mobility Techniques: A Guide for the Practitioner
By Diane L. Fazzi, Ph.D., COMS, Janet M. Barlow
3. When You Have a Visually Impaired Student in Your Classroom: A Guide for Teachers
Edited By Susan J. Spungin
4. The Art and Science of Teaching Orientation and Mobility to Persons with Visual Impairments, Second Edition
By William H. Jacobson
5. Making Life More Livable: Simple Adaptations for Living at Home After Vision Loss, Third Edition
By Maureen A. Duffy, M.S.
6. Cortical Visual Impairment: An Approach to Assessment and Intervention
By Christine Roman-Lantzy
7. Job Seeker's Toolkit
8. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness
9. ECC Essentials: Teaching the Expanded Core Curriculum to Students with Visual Impairments
Edited By Carol B. Allman, Sandra Lewis, Ed.D.
10. Reach Out and Teach: Helping Your Child Who Is Visually Impaired Learn and Grow
By Kay Alicyn Ferrell
Edited By Susan Jay Spungin
The American Foundation for the Blind removes barriers, creates solutions, and expands possibilities so people with vision loss can achieve their full potential.