Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D - Expanded
- Folder 1: Consents: A - General
- Folder 2: Consents: B - General
- Folder 3: Consents: C - General
- Folder 4: Consents: Callier Hearing and Speech Center, Dallas, TX - Expanded
Correspondence between Jansen Noyes, Jr., M.R. Barnett, Phillips B. Keller, and Nelle Johnston regarding an endorsement from Helen Keller for the Callier Hearing and Speech Center, Dallas, TX and the use of photographs of her.
Letter from Jansen Noyes, Jr., NYC to Nelle Johnston, Callier Hearing and Speech Center, Dallas, TX regarding use of a photograph of and quote by Helen Keller and denying request for endorsement for the Center.
Letter from Jansen Noyes, Jr., NYC to Phillips B. Keller, Dallas, TX enclosing letter to Nelle Johnston regarding the Callier Center, Dallas, TX.
Letter from Nelle Johnston, Callier Hearing and Speech Center, Dallas, TX requesting photograph of Helen Keller and expressing regret at Helen Keller not being able to endorse the Center.
Letter from the secretary of Helen Keller Affairs to Nelle Johnston, Callier Hearing and Speech Center, Dallas, TX enclosing a photograph of Helen Keller.
Draft of promotional/fundraising booklet for the Callier Hearing and Speech Center, Dallas, TX with layout grids and sketches.
Architectural drawings for the Callier Hearing and Speech Center, Dallas, TX, J. Herschel Fisher and Pat Y. Spillman, Architects.
- Folder 5: Consents: D - General
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film