Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L - Expanded
- Folder 1: Consents: F - General
- Folder 2: Consents: Field Enterprises
- Folder 3: Consents: Franklin Mint
- Folder 4: Consents: G - General
- Folder 5: Consents: Gold Star Plan
- Folder 6: Consents: H - General
- Folder 7: Consents: Hallmark Cards
- Folder 8: Consents: I - General
- Folder 9: Consents: J - General - Expanded
Correspondence between Jeanne Kewell, Zoltvany, Montreal, Canada and Helen Keller and Polly Thomson, Westport, CT regarding use of a quote by Helen Keller in an educational bulletin featuring photographs of sculpture by children.
9: Consents: J - General
Correspondence between Rev. Charles L. Wallis, Helen Keller, M.R. Barnett, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding the use of quotes from Helen Keller's "Harvest of the Spirit" and "In the Garden of the Lord" in a book of sermon illustrations published by Abington Press.
Telegram from KGMB in Honolulu, HI requesting permission to broadcast a talk by Helen Keller on Honolulu radio.
Correspondence between Dr. Klára Kardos, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding a translation of Helen Keller's book, "The Story of My Life," into Hungarian and Dr. Kardos' request for a copy in English.
Correspondence between Alexander Klein, R.L. Duffus, and Helen Keller regarding an anthology about NYC and the inclusion of an article from The New York Times Magazine where Helen Keller talks about her visit to the Empire State Building.
Correspondence between Gregor Ziemer, M.R. Barnett, and Depald N. Kurtz regarding using a photograph of Helen Keller in front of a KLM Royal Dutch Airlines plane in promotion materials for the airline to show that "important people fly."
Correspondence between Wolfgang Korruhn, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding the use of Helen Keller's writing for an album entitled "The Voice of Humanity" on a Swiss record label.
Correspondence regarding the naming of a vocational college for the deaf and blind in Seoul, South Korea after Helen Keller, which was declined, accompanied by a magazine article about American Samoa infrastructure.
Christmas card from Kyoung Whan Lee, Khemyoung Foundation for the Helen Vocational College, Seoul, South Korea to Helen Keller, NYC.
- Folder 10: Consents: L - General
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film