Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights - Expanded
- Folder 1: Legal: Consents: T - General - Expanded
Letter from Marc Connelly, NYC to Helen Keller, Forest Hills, NY regarding Sarah Augusta Taintor's desire to include a letter from Ms. Keller to Mr. Connelly in her anthology of letters.
Cross reference sheet for legal consent requested by Yasuyuki Tanaka to reproduce the manual alphabet and Helen Keller pamphlet at a conference of the New Association of English Teachers, Japan, 1979.
Correspondence between James E. Taylor, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding Mr. Taylor's request for a quote from Helen Keller about roses for use in a presentation for The American Rose Society.
Memorandum from Bill Greene, NYC to M.R. Barnett, NYC regarding Jim Taylor's desire to discuss the last ten years of Helen Keller's life for a book is writing.
Correspondence between Ethan Allen Doty and Theodore L. Reimel, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA and Helen Keller, Westport, CT regarding the 75th Anniversary Founder's Dinner of Temple University and Helen Keller as a possible sponsor.
Telegram and draft from Helen Keller to Harald Thilander, Stocksund, Sweden regarding his request for permission to publish an article about her.
Letter from Helen Keller and Nella Braddy Henney to Edith Lovell Thomas, Minister of Music, First Methodist Church, South Norwalk, CT granting permission to use Helen Keller's poem "In the Garden of the Lord."
Letter from Max G. Lowenherz to Patricia S. Smith, NYC regarding permission to use a photo of Helen Keller in the Sol Novin's upcoming book "The American Album," accompanied by a list of photographs.
Correspondence between Bessie A. Thurston, Helen Keller, and Nella Braddy Henney regarding Mrs. Thurston's request to cite Helen Keller's poem "Mine to Keep" as an inspiration for her own poem.
Letter from Anne Tibble, University College of Leicester, Leicester, UK to Polly Thomson regarding her request to quote from Helen Keller's books in her story for schoolgirls.
Letter from Pat Donham, Operations Manager, Corporate Creative Services, NYC to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding the use of a photograph of Helen Keller in the LIFE Special Report, "Remarkable American Women," accompanied by a telephone message from Mr. Donham and a note about the film "A Woman's Place."
Correspondence between Parker B, Lusk, Mary L. Kelleher, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding Mr. Lusk's request to reproduce Helen Keller's prose entitled "Living Out Those Sunset Years" in Together magazine, Chicago, IL.
Correspondence between George Christy, Helen Keller, and Nella Braddy Henney regarding Mr. Christy's request to print an excerpt about Christmas from Helen Keller's book "The Story of My Life" in the Christmas issue of Town & Country Magazine, NYC.
Letter from Gail E. Tracy,, Detroit, MI to Polly Thomson, NYC regarding permission to use Helen Keller's signature on an "autograph skirt," accompanied by waiver of rights.
Correspondence between William H. Kelley, Associate Editor, Tri-Cities Newspapers, Inc., Florence, AL and Arthur Zigouras, NYC regarding Mr. Kelley's request for information on and photographs of Helen Keller for a special edition of the newspaper.
Correspondence between Dian Sprenger, M.R. Barnett, and Marguerite L. Levine regarding Ms. Sprenger's request for a photograph of Helen Keller to accompany an article about her in Report, the quarterly magazine of Trinity Lutheran Hospital, Kansas City, MO.
- Folder 2: Legal: Consents: U - General
- Folder 3: Legal: Consents: V - General
- Folder 4: Legal: Consents: World Council of Peace (refused)
- Folder 5: Legal: Consents: W - General
- Folder 6: Legal: Consents: X,Y,Z - General
- Folder 7: Legal: Contracts: "The Miracle Worker"
- Folder 8: Legal: Contracts: General
- Folder 9: Legal: Copyrights (All)
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film