Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work - Expanded
- Box 20: Affiliations: A - General to AFB
- Box 21: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 22: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 23: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 24: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 25: Affiliations: AFB to AFOB
- Box 26: Affiliations: AFOB
- Box 27: Affiliations: A- H
- Box 28: Affiliations: H - I
- Box 29: Affiliations: I - M
- Box 30: Affiliations: N - L
- Box 31: Affiliations: O -P
- Box 32: Affiliations: R
- Box 33: Affiliations: R - W
- Box 34: Events
- Box 35: Events
- Box 36: Legislation to Travel: 1932 - Expanded
- Folder 1: Legislation: Federal - General
- Folder 2: Legislation: Federal - Library services for the blind
- Folder 3: Legislation: Federal - Research against blindness
- Folder 4: Legislation: Federal - Social Security Act - Title X
- Folder 5: Legislation: State - General
- Folder 6: Legislation: State - General
- Folder 7: Travel: General
- Folder 8: Travel: Yugoslavia Tour
- Folder 9: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, March-May
- Folder 10: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, June
- Folder 11: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, July
- Folder 12: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, August-November - Expanded
Letter from Leytonstone Rd. Baptist Church, England to Helen Keller in thanks for the signed photograph.
Letter from C. E. Boden, Edinburgh, Scotland to Helen Keller inviting her to speak to the Huddersfield Branch of the British Federation of University Women, accompanied by a letter of reply.
Letter of admiration from A. Colles, Chairman, The Call, Ltd., London, England to Helen Keller enclosing literature about a pacifist publication.
Letter from Father Atwater, London Musical Courier, England to Helen Keller requesting an interview for the paper 'The Call.'
Letter from Rev. George B. Meek, Lancashire, England to Helen Keller asking her to identify photographs for a slide show for his parishioners at the Blashford Society.
Letter from M. Margaret Priestley, Editor, The Woman's Leader, Westminster, England to Polly Thomson, Kent, England enclosing a copy of 'The Woman's Leader' with an article about the reception for Helen Keller.
Letter from George A. B. Batley to Helen Keller in congratulations on her honorary degree from the University of Glasgow.
Letter from T. Werner Laurie, London, England to Helen Keller, London, England proposing a book promoting peace and written for children.
Correspondence from Arthur B. Peters, Librarian and Curator, Public Library and Museum, Inverness, Scotland to Helen Keller and Polly Thomson regarding Miss Keller's' attendance at a lunch with the Rotary Club in Inverness.
Letters from Rev. C. F. Waudby to Helen Keller.
Correspondence from Marguerite Williams, Weymouth, England to Helen Keller in admiration of her work and her speech at Finsbury.
Letter from Dorothy M. Gotch, National Organizing Secretary, National Council of Evangelical Free Churches, London, England to Helen Keller asking her to write a forward for their publication.
The Woman's Leader' magazine featuring articles about Helen Keller, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 110-111, 114.
The Teacher of the Deaf: A Journal of Curret Thought on the Education of the Deaf,' published by the National College of Teachers for the Deaf, with articles on Helen Keller's travels around England, vol. 30, no. 178, pp. 119, 121-122, 130-131, 136-137, 141.
Letter from Helen Keller, Ross-shire, Scotland to the London Association for the Blind, England in thanks for the dress and describing her stay in Scotland.
Correspondence from William Scott, Governor of the Proceedings Committee, Rotary Club of Edinburgh, Scotland to Polly Thomson, Ross-shire, Scotland inviting Helen Keller to speak at a meeting of the Edinburgh Rotary Club.
Correspondence from Sister Joseph Duff and John Caffrey of St. Vincent's School for Blind and Deaf Children, Glasgow, Scotland to Helen Keller in thanks for her visit to their school.
Letter of admiration from Christine Muller, London, England to Helen Keller.
Letter of admiration from J. Bissett, Glasgow, Scotland to Helen Keller and asking for her autograph.
Letter from A. Henderson, The Saint Andrew Society, Glasgow, Scotland to Helen Keller regarding her letter to the London 'Times.'
Letter from M. M. Moncrieff, The Ladies Caledonian Club, Edinburgh, Scotland to Helen Keller regarding an article entitled "The Mission to the Blind in Healthen and Bible Lands."
Letter from Loretta Maria Morrow, Brooklyn, NY to Helen Keller in admiration of her book, "Midstream," and in congratulations on the Pictorial Award.
Letter from Millicent Field, Manager, Blind Women's Industries, Oldham, England to Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy inviting her to visit the Industry.
Letter from Cathie Coll, St. Vincent's School for Blind and Deaf Children, Glasgow, Scotland to Helen Keller abou ther education at and vacation from St. Vincent's.
Letter of admiration from Elise Schofield, Birmingham, England to Helen Keller.
Draft of letter from Helen Keller to Lady Tweedale in thanks for her hospitality.
Letter from Ada Robinson, Yorkshire, England to Helen Keller asking if she is the same Helen Keller who used to live in Chicago.
Correspondence from Wellesley C. Bailey, Edinburgh, Scotland to Helen Keller expressing his admiration for her life and work.
Letter of admiration from Margaret S. Roddie, Inverness, Scotland to Helen Keller.
Letter from St. Vincent's School for Blind and Deaf Children, Glasgow, Scotland to Helen Keller in thanks for visiting them.
Newspaper article from 'Sundial' by David S. Arthurs entitled "Karen Setlowe's 'Sentimental Journey' Revisited," regarding Ms. Setlowe's visit to South Arcan--where Helen Keller, Polly Thomson, and Anne Sullivan stayed while in Scotland.
Magazine article from 'The Scots Magazine' by Elizabeth Sutherland entitled "Helen Keller in Scotland," featuring photographs of Helen Keller, Polly Thomson, William MacRae, Dr. James Kerr Love, Mr. Macintyre, and the house at South Arcan.
- Box 37: Travel: 1933 to 1948
- Box 38: Travel: 1948
- Box 39: Travel: 1948 to 1949
- Box 40: Travel: 1950 to 1952
- Box 41: Travel: 1952 to 1953
- Box 42: Travel: 1954 to 1955
- Box 43: Travel: 1955 to 1957
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film