Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work - Expanded
- Box 20: Affiliations: A - General to AFB
- Box 21: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 22: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 23: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 24: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 25: Affiliations: AFB to AFOB
- Box 26: Affiliations: AFOB
- Box 27: Affiliations: A- H
- Box 28: Affiliations: H - I
- Box 29: Affiliations: I - M
- Box 30: Affiliations: N - L
- Box 31: Affiliations: O -P
- Box 32: Affiliations: R
- Box 33: Affiliations: R - W
- Box 34: Events
- Box 35: Events
- Box 36: Legislation to Travel: 1932 - Expanded
- Folder 1: Legislation: Federal - General
- Folder 2: Legislation: Federal - Library services for the blind
- Folder 3: Legislation: Federal - Research against blindness
- Folder 4: Legislation: Federal - Social Security Act - Title X
- Folder 5: Legislation: State - General
- Folder 6: Legislation: State - General - Expanded
Correspondence regarding the Lions Clubs of SC meeting in Columbia, SC to discuss sight conservation.
Correspondence regarding Helen Keller's visit to Honolulu, HI to address the state legislature on sight conservation.
Letter from John K. Fogerty and Philip Tingley to Helen Keller, NYC inviting her to ME to support the State Services for the Blind in Bill L.D. 450, accompanied by Miss Keller's speech advocating for the Lions Club and their mission to prevent blindness.
Correspondence regarding commemoration of Helen Keller's visit to TX, accompanied by the Senate Concurrent Resolution No. 17 and copies of Senate Proceedings.
Memoranda regarding NM legislation regarding its blind citizens.
Correspondence between Ida Hirst-Gifford, TX and Robert B. Irwin, NYC regarding the situation of social security for the blind in MO.
Letter from Ida Hirst-Gifford, Wichita Falls, TX to Robert B. Irwin, NYC regarding the situation of social security for the blind in MO.
Letter from Robert B. Irwin, NYC to Ida Hirst-Gifford, Dallas, TX regarding social security for the blind in MO.
Correspondence regarding appropriation for the blind in UT, accompanied by a report of UT legislation for the blind and speech given by Helen Keller to the state legislature.
Correspondence regarding a Training Center and other schools for the blind in MS.
Letter from Ida Hirst-Gifford to Prentice Cooper, Governor of TN, Nashville, TN inquiring, for Helen Keller, about legislation for the blind in TN. Letter from Argentine S. Cooper, Nashville, TN to Helen Keller, NYC sending iris bulbs.
Correspondence regarding the possible separation of the AR Schools for the Blind and for the Deaf, accompanied by a press release regarding Helen Keller's visit to the AR legislature and newspaper articles about her visit.
Newspaper article from the Arkansas Democrat entitled "Helen Keller Address Legislature: Noted Woman Lauds Morale of Soldiers; Praises Medical Staff."
Letter from Robert B. Irwin to Helen Keller regarding WV legislature to benefit blind children.
Correspondence regarding NE legislation for the blind and a survey of its blind citizens, accompanied by Helen Keller's speech to the NE legislature, a press release about her visit to NE, and a newspaper article entitled "Horne Answers Criticism of Blind Report."
House Joint Resolution No. 48 inviting Helen Keller to address a joint session of the Alabama House and Senate, accompanied by a note regarding the invitation.
Correspondence regarding the aged blind and the Joint Legislative Committee on Problems of the Aging in New York State, accompanied by a speech given by Helen Keller to the Committee in NYC.
Letter from Helen Keller to Nelson A. Rockefeller, Albany, NY regarding education for blind children.
- Folder 7: Travel: General
- Folder 8: Travel: Yugoslavia Tour
- Folder 9: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, March-May
- Folder 10: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, June
- Folder 11: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, July
- Folder 12: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, August-November
- Box 37: Travel: 1933 to 1948
- Box 38: Travel: 1948
- Box 39: Travel: 1948 to 1949
- Box 40: Travel: 1950 to 1952
- Box 41: Travel: 1952 to 1953
- Box 42: Travel: 1954 to 1955
- Box 43: Travel: 1955 to 1957
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film