Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work - Expanded
- Box 20: Affiliations: A - General to AFB
- Box 21: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 22: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 23: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 24: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 25: Affiliations: AFB to AFOB
- Box 26: Affiliations: AFOB
- Box 27: Affiliations: A- H
- Box 28: Affiliations: H - I
- Box 29: Affiliations: I - M
- Box 30: Affiliations: N - L
- Box 31: Affiliations: O -P
- Box 32: Affiliations: R
- Box 33: Affiliations: R - W
- Box 34: Events
- Box 35: Events
- Box 36: Legislation to Travel: 1932 - Expanded
- Folder 1: Legislation: Federal - General
- Folder 2: Legislation: Federal - Library services for the blind
- Folder 3: Legislation: Federal - Research against blindness
- Folder 4: Legislation: Federal - Social Security Act - Title X
- Folder 5: Legislation: State - General
- Folder 6: Legislation: State - General
- Folder 7: Travel: General - Expanded
Note from Paula Diamond with accompanying photograph of Helen Keller with her practice signatures and newspaper article by Harry P. Berliner entitled "A Helen Keller Story" about the author meeting Miss Keller at the passport office.
Newspaper article entitled "World's Most Wonderful Woman: Without Sight, She Sees Without Speech, She Talks," with photograph of Helen Keller and Sir Ian Fraser, about the book "Helen Keller's Journal."
Correspondence regarding a possible visit by Helen Keller and Polly Thomson to the Soviet Union.
Letter from Simone Ziegler, Assistant Executive Secretary, American Society for Friendship with Switzerland, Inc., NYC regarding a possible visit to Switzerland.
Correspondence regarding Helen Keller's concern for the blind of Jamaica and a possible visit to the island.
Report about Helen Keller's work for the blind, including her visits to Europe and to veterans hospitals in the U.S.
Letter from the students at the Instituto dei Ciehi (Institute for the Blind), Bologna, Italy to Helen Keller anticipating her visit to Italy.
Correspondence to Helen Keller and press release regarding her visit to France.
Polly Thomson's passport with her photograph, travel restrictions, and country stamps including, but not limited to, Northern Rhodesia, South Africa, Syria, Jordan, Peru, Panama, and Brazil.
Article from 'The New Outlook for the Blind' by Helen Keller entitled "My Work in the Near East," about her visit to France, vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 169-171.
Press release from AFB regarding Helen Keller's visit to Israel.
Note from Mary L. Kelleher, NYC with accompanying list of countries visited by Helen Keller.
"Alphabetical List of Countries Visited by Helen Keller," with notes on dates visited.
- Folder 8: Travel: Yugoslavia Tour
- Folder 9: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, March-May
- Folder 10: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, June
- Folder 11: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, July
- Folder 12: Travel: England and Scotland Tour, August-November
- Box 37: Travel: 1933 to 1948
- Box 38: Travel: 1948
- Box 39: Travel: 1948 to 1949
- Box 40: Travel: 1950 to 1952
- Box 41: Travel: 1952 to 1953
- Box 42: Travel: 1954 to 1955
- Box 43: Travel: 1955 to 1957
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film