Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work - Expanded
- Box 20: Affiliations: A - General to AFB
- Box 21: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 22: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 23: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 24: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 25: Affiliations: AFB to AFOB
- Box 26: Affiliations: AFOB
- Box 27: Affiliations: A- H
- Box 28: Affiliations: H - I
- Box 29: Affiliations: I - M
- Box 30: Affiliations: N - L
- Box 31: Affiliations: O -P
- Box 32: Affiliations: R
- Box 33: Affiliations: R - W
- Box 34: Events
- Box 35: Events
- Box 36: Legislation to Travel: 1932
- Box 37: Travel: 1933 to 1948 - Expanded
- Folder 1: Travel: England and Scotland Tour - Expanded
Correspondence from Olive G. Starkie to Helen Keller in admiration of her book, "Peace at Eventide."
Correspondence from James Patterson to Helen Keller in thanks for her portrait and inviting her to the Institution.
Letter from Jenny F. S. Douglas, Renfrew Street Public School, Glasgow, Scotland to Helen Keller in thanks for her portrait.
Letter from Janet Mitchell, Coatbridge, Scotland to Helen Keller regarding a lecture she gave on Miss Keller's life and work.
Correspondence from A. Mabel Mabbott, Surrey, England to Helen Keller about her life and her desire to give Miss Keller one of her eyes so that she might see, accompanied by a newspaper article entitled "Grafting an Eye on Blind Man."
Letter of admiration from Dr. Gavin Young, Glasgow, Scotland to Helen Keller regarding her visit to Scotland and its effect on Dr. J. Kerr Love.
Letter from Ethel Rawden, Organizing Secretary, South Wales and Monmouthshire Counties' Association for the Blind to Helen Keller, Plymouth, England inviting her to their 25th Anniversary Meeting in Swansea.
Letter to Polly Thomson, Muir-of-Ord, Scotland regarding Helen Keller's visit to Inverness.
Letter of admiration from Rev. William J. Shergold, St. Aubyn's Congregational Church, London, England to Helen Keller.
Correspondence from John Sterling and family, Scotland to Polly Thomson and Helen Keller expressing their admiration.
Correspondence between Mrs. K. Sterling, Ross-shire, Scotland and Helen Keller expressing her disappointment that she will not be home for Miss Keller's visit.
Letter from A. J. Story to Dr. J. Kerr Love with a report on deaf-blind persons in the UK.
Speech given by F. Ince-Jones while toasting to the health of Helen Keller.
Correspondence from the National College of Teachers of the Deaf, Northampton, England regarding Helen Keller's visit.
Letter of admiration from Faith Hooper Blake, London, England to Helen Keller.
Correspondence from W. Carey Roe to Polly Thomson regarding his admiration of Helen Keller and gratitude for meeting her.
Newspaper article from 'The North Star,' Dingwall, Scotland entitled "On Friendship" about Helen Keller's visit to Scotland.
Letter from Isabelle Keating, Brooklyn Daily Eagle, Brooklyn, NY to Nella Braddy Henney enclosing a letter an article from one of their readers.
Letter from Nella Braddy Henney to Isabelle Keating in thanks for the letter and article.
Letter of admiration from Irene R. Ewing, Department of Education of the Deaf, University of Manchester, England to Helen Keller.
Letter from J. W. McKillop, County Clerk and Treasurer, County Council of Inverness, Scotland to Helen Keller in thanks for her letter.
Article from 'The Teacher of the Deaf' entitled "The Helen Keller Fund for the Blind Deaf."
Article from the 'Matilda Ziegler Magazine' entitled "Helen Keller in Scotland."
Letter from N. Smith, Glasgow, Scotland to Helen Keller in thanks for the photograph.
Letter from the Bank of Scotland Branch, Muir-of-Ord to Helen Keller, Muir-of-Ord, Scotland in thanks for her check to the West Urray District Nursing Association.
Letter from P. D. Thomson, Dingwall, Scotland to Helen Keller in thanks for Polly Thomson and her honor of having them as patients.
Notes for an "interview with Miss Helen Keller" about her visit to the UK.
Newspaper articles from the NY Times about Helen Keller's European travels, criticisms of Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, and praise for President Franklin Roosevelt.
- Folder 2: Travel: Japan Tour
- Folder 3: Travel: Hawaii
- Folder 4: Travel: Japan Tour
- Folder 5: Travel: Japan Tour
- Folder 6: Travel: South America Tour - Planning with US State Department
- Folder 7: Travel: Greece, Italy, France, England Tour, Jan-Nov
- Folder 8: Travel: Greece, Italy, France, England Tour, Dec 1946, 1947-1948
- Folder 8: Travel: Greece, Italy, France, England Tour, Dec 1946, 1947-1949
- Folder 9: Travel: Australia, New Zealand and Japan Tour - General
- Folder 10: Travel: Australia, New Zealand and Japan Tour - Equatorial crossing
- Box 38: Travel: 1948
- Box 39: Travel: 1948 to 1949
- Box 40: Travel: 1950 to 1952
- Box 41: Travel: 1952 to 1953
- Box 42: Travel: 1954 to 1955
- Box 43: Travel: 1955 to 1957
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film