Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen - Expanded
- Folder 1: Bell, Alexander G.
- Folder 2: Bell, Alexander G. - Expanded
Newspaper article entitled "The American Telephone" about the telephone presented by Alexander Graham Bell to Queen Victoria.
Article by Fred De Land for the Pittsburg Leader entitled "World Benefactions" about Alexander Graham Bell.
Except from the book 'Alexander Graham Bell: The Man Who Contracted Space" by Catherine Mackenzie," with mention of Helen Keller, p. 283.
Newspaper article by Lord Riddell for John O'London's Weekly entitled "To the Deaf," with a photograph of Alexander Graham Bell.
Article from the publication 'Western Electric' entitled "Helen Keller Addresses Pioneers," with photograph of Miss Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy.
Article from 'Telephone News' by Milton B. Herr entitled "Trains with Me" about the life of Alexander Graham Bell and the Bell Telephone Company, featuring a cover photograph of Dr. Bell, Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy.
Publication by Harold S. Osborne, presented to the National Academy of Sciences, Washington, D.C., entitled "Biographical Memoir of Alexander Graham Bell, 1847-1922," vol. 23 of the USA Biographical Memoirs for the Society.
The National Geographic Magazine' featuring an article by The Honorable Jean Lesage entitled "Alexander Graham Bell Museum: Tribute to Genius," featuring photographs of Dr. Bell and Helen Keller, vol. 110, no. 2, pp. 227-256.
Excerpt from Thomas B. Costain's book "The Chord of Steel: The Story of the Invention of the Telephone," with mention of Helen Keller and her book, "Midstream."
Letter from Helen Keller entitled "Gift Stirs Memories--Braille Group Transcribes Life of Bell for Miss Keller," featuring photographs of Miss Keller and Alexander Graham Bell.
Article by Helen Keller about Alexander Graham Bell, with photographs of Dr. Bell and Miss Keller.
Excerpt from "Make a Joyful Sound: The Romance of Mabel Hubbard and Alexander Graham Bell" by Helen Elmira Waite, with mentions of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy.
Newspaper article from the NY Times entitled "Dr. Gilbert H. Grosvenor Dies; Head of National Geographic, 90," with a photograph of Dr. Grosvenor.
Newspaper article from the NY Post entitled "Nat'l Geographic's Grosvenor is Dead."
Newspaper article from the Baltimore Evening Sun entitled "Telephone Pioneers Hold Celebration."
Newspaper article by David McCullough from the NY Times Book Review on Robert V. Bruce's book, "Bell: Alexander Graham Bell and the Conquest of Solitude," with a photograph of Dr. Bell, Helen Keller, and Anne Sullivan Macy.
Newspaper article from the Washington Post entitled "Volta Bureau Now a National Landmark," with a photograph of the building and of Alexander Graham Bell and his family.
Memorandum from Marion V. Wurster to Marguerite L. Levine about a correction to a publication.
Letter from William T. Snyder, Affiliated Leadership League of and for the Blind of America, Baltimore, MD to William Gallagher, NYC regarding a biographical sketch of Alexander Graham Bell with mention of Helen Keller.
Brochure by William T. Snyder for the Affiliated Leadership League of and for the Blind of America entitled "Creative Profiles: Alexander Graham Bell."
- Folder 3: Bell, Alexander G. (Daisy Fairchild and Elsie Bell Grosvenor - not AGB)
- Folder 4: Ben Gurion, David
- Folder 5: Berens, Conrad and Frances
- Folder 6: B - General (Berg - Bettington)
- Folder 7: Berry, Frank
- Folder 8: B - General (Bhan - Bhooshen)
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film