Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen - Expanded
- Folder 1: Bell, Alexander G.
- Folder 2: Bell, Alexander G.
- Folder 3: Bell, Alexander G. (Daisy Fairchild and Elsie Bell Grosvenor - not AGB)
- Folder 4: Ben Gurion, David
- Folder 5: Berens, Conrad and Frances
- Folder 6: B - General (Berg - Bettington) - Expanded
Form letter from Vernon Berg about WWII and accompanied by an article by Helen Keller, originally in 'This Week' magazine entitled "The Time is Now!"
Newspaper article entitled "Socialist Leader Entertains for Noted Woman and Then Pays Her High Tribute, Mrs. Macey is Lauded," about Victor Berger's reception with Anne Sullivan Macy and Helen Keller.
Correspondence between Helen Keller and Jules Berman in praise of each other's books.
Article by Clair Bernard entitled "The Happiest Day of My Life" about her meeting with Helen Keller and her visit to North Carolina.
Correspondence to and from Clay Bernard Regional Sales Manager, Western Air Lines, San Francisco, CA about his request to be on Helen Keller's Board of Trustees, accompanied by Mr. Barnard's business card for Western Air Lines.
Correspondence between Helen Keller, Polly Thomson, and Arnold and Janet Bernhard, Westport, CT about Christmas and Miss Keller's book, "The Open Door."
Correspondence between James W. Gerard, NYC and Helen Keller, NYC about Georg Bernhard, the current state of Germany, and Dr. Bernhard's visit to the U.S., accompanied by a publication on Dr. Bernhard's accomplishments.
Correspondence between Nancy Berresford, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding Miss Berresford's request for an autographed picture of Miss Keller.
Correspondence between Leo C. and Tryfosa Besaans, Helen Keller, and Polly Thomson about their visit to South Africa and Mrs. Besaans' health.
Letter from June Bessho, Tokyo, Japan to Polly Thomson, Westport, CT asking for a recommendation on her masseuse services, accompanied by the letter by Helen Keller.
Letter from Harry Best, NYC to Helen Keller, accompanied by a speech made by Miss Keller in presenting Mr. Best with the M. C. Migel Medal.
Correspondence to and from Major General James A. Bethea about the Christmas season, Helen Keller's birthday, and inquiring whether he has any materials by or on Helen Keller for the AFB Archive.
Correspondence from Gladys and Malcolm Bethune, Tasmania, Australia wishing Helen Keller a happy birthday, with responses from Miss Keller and Evelyn D. Seide.
Correspondence to and from Mary McLeod Bethune, Daytona Beach, FL about the Bethune-Cookman College, the Woman's Crusade for Dedication and Action, and inquiring whether she has any materials by or on Helen Keller for the AFB Archive, accompanied by statements for the Women's Leadership Conference and a note from Marta Sobieski.
Letter from Dr. R. H. Bettington, The Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Society of New South Wales, Australia to Helen Keller, Sydney, Australia welcoming her to Australia.
- Folder 7: Berry, Frank
- Folder 8: B - General (Bhan - Bhooshen)
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film