Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter - Expanded
- Folder 1: B - General (Bianco - Bittman)
- Folder 2: Bickley, Mildred T.
- Folder 3: BL - General (Blackall - Blue) - Expanded
Cross reference page for Mrs. Bess Black, Aieleen Moore, and Simpson Keller.
Letter and telegram from Mrs. R. Blackall to Helen Keller and Polly Thomson about the Society's work and wishing them farewell from Australia.
Letter from Doris N. Smith, Administrative Assistant, Family Service Association of America, NYC to Mrs. Irving M. Ives, NYC stating that Mr. Blackburn will not be able to attend the Helen Keller Dinner in NYC.
Letter from Helen Keller to J. S. Blackburn, Adelaide, Australia in thanks for his braille work for the blind of Australia.
Letter from Edith Blacket, Adelaide, Australia to Helen Keller, Adelaide, Australia asking for her autograph.
Letter from Edith Blacket, Adelaide, Australia to Helen Keller, Adelaide, Australia in thanks for her autograph.
Correspondence between Margaret and Eugene C. Blackford and Helen Keller about Miss Keller's birthday and The Blackford's donations to AFB.
Letter from Governor James T. Blair, Jr., Jefferson City, MO to Helen Keller, NYC wishing her a happy birthday.
Correspondence between Richard L. Simon of Simon & Schuster Publishers and Helen Keller regarding the upcoming publication, "Love or Perish."
Letter from Helen Keller to W. V. Blascheck, Marion, South Africa acknowledging receipt of letter.
Letter from Professor Bleuler, Zurich, Switzerland to Helen Keller, Tuscumbia, AL about 'The Frost King.'
Correspondence about the Blind Servicemen's Club of New South Wales, Australia.
Telegram from Helen Keller, NYC to the Youth of India, New Delhi in thanks for their efforts on behalf of the blind.
Correspondence to and from Edith Holt Bloodgood, St. Petersburg, FL about "Midstream," Polly Thomson's death, and inquiring whether she has any materials by or on Helen Keller for the AFB Archive.
Correspondence and newspaper article about the death of Ella Bloor, accompanied by a letter of admiration from Barbara Bloome, Great Neck, NY to Helen Keller.
Card from Polly Thomson, Westport, CT, accompanied by a newspaper article entitled "Pre-Christmas Drive On for Europe's Children," about the Foster Parents' Plan for War Children, Inc. ,with a photograph of Mrs. Edna Blue.
- Folder 4: Blaxall, Arthur W.
- Folder 5: Bloch, (Donald Beaty) Collection
- Folder 6: B - General (Boardman - Boyd-Orr)
- Folder 7: Bobst, Elmer H.
- Folder 8: Bok, Edward and Mary
- Folder 9: Booth, Evangeline
- Folder 10: Boulter, Eric T. and Mary
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film