Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter - Expanded
- Folder 1: B - General (Bianco - Bittman)
- Folder 2: Bickley, Mildred T.
- Folder 3: BL - General (Blackall - Blue)
- Folder 4: Blaxall, Arthur W.
- Folder 5: Bloch, (Donald Beaty) Collection
- Folder 6: B - General (Boardman - Boyd-Orr) - Expanded
Letter from Elizabeth C. Boardman to Helen Keller about a donation to soldiers blinded in WWII, accompanied by a note about Robert B. Irwin's phone call to Mrs. Boardman.
Correspondence to and from Edith S. Boericke about donations to AFB, shared memories with Helen Keller, and Miss Keller's birthday.
Letter to Mr. and Mrs. Bogacki, writing in the voice of "Bama" the cat about life with Helen Keller.
Letter from Governor J. Caleb Boggs, Dover, DE to Helen Keller, NYC wishing her a happy birthday.
Letter from William E. Bohn, Rand School of Social Science, NYC to Helen Keller, Westport, CT in thanks for her check.
Correspondence to and from Helga Boletti, Long Beach, NY about Polly Thomson's health and their meeting at Forest Hills, accompanied by a newspaper article entitled "Polly Thomson Stricken; Aide of Helen Keller."
Correspondence to and from Elsie Bolitho, Victoria, Australia about Helen Keller's visit to Australia, wishing her a happy birthday, and in sympathy on the death of Polly Thomson.
Correspondence to and from Mme. Margaret Boncompagni, NYC regarding attendance at the Helen Keller Dinner before her travels abroad.
Letter from Helen Keller to Miss Bond acknowledging receipt of her check.
Telegram pf sympathy from Carrie Jacobs Bond to Helen Keller, Forest Hills, NY.
Correspondence to and from Irene Ringling Bon Seigneur, Evansville, IN inviting Helen Keller to Evansville and about Polly Thomson's health.
Correspondence to and from C. G. Booker, Medical Superintendent, St. John's Ophthalmic Hospital, Johannesburg, South Africa about the work of the Hospital and in sympathy on the death of Polly Thomson.
Letter from Helen Keller, Cape Town, South Africa to Mayor Charles Booth in thanks for his hospitality.
Letter from Helen Keller to W. S. Booth in thanks for his book.
Article by Wally Borden from the column 'Wally's Wagon' entitled "Gettin' Locked In" about Helen Keller and the power of sight and hearing.
Letter from Mary Borglum to Helen Keller in thanks for her letter of sympathy and about her book 'Let Us Have Faith,' accompanied by two photographs of the construction of Mount Rushmore.
Letter from Muriel Borley, Westminster, England to Helen Keller and Polly Thomson in thanks for a copy of "Teacher."
Correspondence to and from Hugh and Elizabeth Borton about Takeo and Kio Iwahashi and in remembrance of times spent together in the past.
Correspondence to and from Edgar Borup, U.S. Information Services, Reykjavik, Iceland in thanks for his hospitality during Helen Keller's visit, about Christmas, and a Icelandic publication of "The Story of My Life."
Letter from Helen Keller, NYC to Miss Bose about religion and the blind in India.
Letter from Marjorie Bose, Wendover, England to Helen Keller in appreciation of her book, "The Story of My Life."
Letter from John P. Bourky, Victoria, Australia to Helen Keller welcoming her to Australia and about the blind of the country.
Letter from Helen Keller, Wrentham, MA to Mr. and Mrs. Bowker in thanks for their book.
Correspondence to and from Mr. and Mrs. Chester Bowles about their ambassadorship in India, in sympathy on the death of Polly Thomson, and discussing several books, accompanied by a letter from Crane Haussamen, NYC to Helen Keller, Westport, CT about Mr. Bowles and a copy of "American Community Bulletin No. I."
Letter from Gilbert Bowles, Philadelphia, PA to Helen Keller, Fairfield, CT enclosing a letter from Takeo Iwahashi, Osaka City, Japan about their visit to Japan.
Letter of admiration from Mary H. Bowman, Hagerstown, MD to Helen Keller wishing her a happy birthday, accompanied by reply memorandum from Phillips B. Keller, Dallas, TX
Letter from Zorah W. Bowman, Toledo, OH to Helen Keller about a donation to AFB upon her death.
Letter from Helen Keller, Westport, CT to Sir James Boyd-Orr about his trade negotiations with Russia.
- Folder 7: Bobst, Elmer H.
- Folder 8: Bok, Edward and Mary
- Folder 9: Booth, Evangeline
- Folder 10: Boulter, Eric T. and Mary
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film