Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes - Expanded
- Folder 1: Hillman, Jr., Ernest (Collection), correspondence
- Folder 2: Hillman, Jr., Ernest (Collection), publications
- Folder 3: Hillman, Jr., Ernest (Collection), cards/place settings
- Folder 4: Hillman, Jr., Ernest (Collection), press clippings
- Folder 5: Hillman, Jr., Ernest (Collection), press clippings
- Folder 6: Hirth, Johanna
- Folder 7: Hitz, John
- Folder 8: Hitz, John
- Folder 9: Hjelm, Andreas
- Folder 10: H - General (Hoagland - Hteb) - Expanded
Letter from Winifred A. Corbally to Cecil Hoagland acknowledging receipt of book.
Correspondence between George F. Hoar and Helen Keller about her Easter greetings.
Letter of introduction from J. M. Hobbs to Douglas Gracey for Helen Keller and Polly Thomson before their visit to Pakistan.
Letter from Joe R. Hoffer to Al Handel declining invitation to the Helen Keller Dinner.
Telegram from Henry Hoffman to Helen Keller wishing her a happy birthday.
Letter of admiration from Hettie Hoffman to Polly Thomson.
Pages from Melvina Hoffman's book entitled "Sculpture Inside and Out", with mention of Helen Keller, pp. 72-74.
Correspondence to and from Agnes Johnson Holden about Helen Keller's birthday, accompanied by letter from Jansen Noyes, Jr. to Mrs. Holden inquiring whether she has any papers by or about Helen Keller for the AFB archives.
Correspondence to and from Constance Holderness and the Rhodesian Society for the Care of the Blind and Physically Defective about Helen Keller's visit.
Letter from Kenneth Holland to Mrs. Irving Ives declining invitation to the Helen Keller Dinner.
Letter from Helen Keller to Miss Hollis in thanks for the roses and her efforts on behalf of the blind.
Letters from John Haynes Holland to Helen Keller about speaking at The Community Church of NY, the death of Anne Sullivan Macy, and Miss Keller's book "Midstream".
Letter from Governor Homer A. Holt of WV to M. C. Migel declining invitation to serve as a member of the National Committee of the American Foundation for the Blind.
Correspondence between Hoyt Hambrick and Helen Keller about her book "The Story of My Life".
Letter from Helen Keller to Louise Homer asking for her to perform at an event.
Correspondence to and from Kazuo Honma about Helen Keller's visit to Japan and the AFB archives.
Letter from Homossani to Helen Keller inviting her to the House of Silks in Cairo.
Correspondence to and from Chikao Honda about Helen Keller's visit to Japan, her birthday, and the death of Polly Thomson, accompanied by a cross reference page for the Helen Keller Foundation for the Blind of Japan.
Letter from Oakman Hood to Helen Keller about meeting her in Wrentham.
Correspondence between Lila Hoogeven and Helen Keller about educating students on the blind.
Speech given by Helen Keller upon presenting the M. C. Migel Medal to Marjorie Hooper.
Telegram from Mr. and Mrs. Roy Horton to Helen Keller wishing her a happy birthday. Letter from Dorothea Hosie to Helen Keller about religion.
Correspondence between Henry Beetle Hough and Winifred A. Corbally about the Vineyard Gazette and Helen Keller's death.
Correspondence to and from L. Margueritte House about setting Helen Keller's poem "Mine to Keep" to music.
Correspondence to and from Harry R. Houston about Helen Keller's visit to Newport News and his contribution to AFB.
Correspondence to and from Lila Howard about birthdays and the death of Polly Thomson, accompanied by correspondence regarding Mrs. Howard's contribution to the AFB Archives.
Correspondence between Stanley H. Howe and Robert B. Irwin about Mr. Howe's radio speech on Helen Keller.
Letters from W. D. Howells to Helen Keller and Miss Hoyt about Miss Keller's writing and home in Wrentham.
Correspondence between Bessie Willis Hoyt and Helen Keller about their dog and a poem "My Child is Blind", accompanied by a letter from Jansen Noyes, Jr. to Mrs. Hoyt inquiring whether she has any papers by or about Helen Keller for the AFB archives.
Correspondence to and from Lawrence and Madeline Hoyt about their travels, accompanied by correspondence about Helen Keller's "The Story of My Life".
Letter from C. H. Hsia to William Fisher, Jr. about the Helen Keller Dinner.
Correspondence between Mary Htet and Helen Keller about her visit to Rangoon.
Note from Marguerite L. Levine about interviewing Lila Howard.
- Folder 11: Holmes, Edward
- Folder 12: Holmes, Oliver W.
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film