Skip to Content

AFBAmerican Foundation®
for the Blind

Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss

sharing a new experience

Hi,
nice to meet you!
I’m a girl from Italy and I’m 34 years.
I’d like to have a cultural exchange with people, (especially a girl), from Usa.
I’m doctor in languages. I speak English and Im also fluent at Spanish.
I’m not interested in sexual relationships. I’m just looking for someone who likes my country, my culture and my language. At first, we could talk by chat, then, we could hospit each other, sharing a fantastic time.
I’ll be happy to take you to visit my country and I hope to discover yours.
I’m lively, but patient and responsible.
I love life, world and people.
I think that each person, each experience, is able to teach us something special.
I love writing, reading, music, cooking, travelling, singing, TV, pets, talking about everything.
If you’re looking for a new friend and you’re ready for something unforgetable, please, contact me!
I’m also interested in penfriends from all over the world.
Thanking for reading me, I’m looking forward to hearing from you!!!!
My email is: autumnrose@email.it

There are currently 7 replies

Sort Replies Oldest to Newest

Re: sharing a new experienc

Wow this sounds pretty cool. My skype is acting up right now, or else I would add ya. Mines is princessdesire00

Re: sharing a new experience

Hi everybody. I'll be very happy to know more about yourself and I leave you my email again and my skype contact hoping to start a great friendship. Email add: autumnrose@email.it Skype: caricia dahisen Thanks for answering!

My name is Abby and I'm 19.

Hi, I am 21 Ienjoy going to amusement parks, listening to music, and reading.

Hi! Of course, we can chat. Thanks for answering me. I'll be waiting for your email

Hi! I am an eighteen year old girl from the Usa. I love reading, writing, shopping "maybe a little too much," pets, family, listening to music, and learning new things. I would love to chat about anything at all. I don't know much about Itally, but maybe we could both learn from each other. Let me know if you want to chat.

Hi! I am an eighteen year old girl from the Usa. I love reading, writing, shopping "maybe a little too much," pets, family, listening to music, and learning new things. I would love to chat about anything at all. I don't know much about Itally, but maybe we could both learn from each other. Let me know if you want to chat.