Skip to Content

AFBAmerican Foundation®
for the Blind

Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss

I need an ADA Lawyer

Can anyone help me? I need justice!

There are currently 2 replies

Sort Replies Oldest to Newest

Re:I need an ADA Lawyer

my son is having the same problem except he is legally blind they are making him have supervised visitation even though he has had a full time job for 4 years

Re:I need an ADA Lawyer

i lost my 2 sons in nevada which i lives in california. and they didnt proivde an interpretors and they are playing like deaf cannot be caple of taking care of children because of deafness. you can contact me my email is or on vp 661 283 0433 thank you

Log in to Post a Reply