Skip to Content

AFBAmerican Foundation®
for the Blind

Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss

Tuition Help for Stargardt's Sufferer

I am 34 year old man and I was diognosed with Stargardt's 3 years ago. Of late I have noticed my sight is deteriorating. I have only a High School education and I have always wanted to study art but alas life has gotten in the way of that dream. I would really like to be able to go to college and study my passion before my vision gets so bad that I unable to follow my dream.

Does anyone know of any government programs that can assist me with this?

There are currently 0 replies

Sort Replies Oldest to Newest

Log in to Post a Reply