Skip to Content

AFBAmerican Foundation®
for the Blind

Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss

Social Security additional help

My father is receiving medicare and has recently experienced loss of vision due to macular degeneration, Is he eligible for additional assistance?

There is currently 1 reply

Sort Replies Oldest to Newest

Re: Social Security additional help

Yes he can all he need is proof and take it down to yall local office, they might say no a couple times at first, it can be a long process so better to start on it now, just have him go to the doctor and have them write a letter and have them send it to ssi or give him it to do so, or you might do it for him, as long as they got proof should help out with someting.

Log in to Post a Reply