bIn addition to AFB's Information on Making Websites Accessible , check out these additional resources for web accessibility:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview: The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) documents explain how to make Web content more accessible to people with disabilities.
- How to Meet WCAG 2.1 Standards: A quick reference to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 requirements (success criteria) and techniques
- Section 508 Website
- IBM Accessibility Guidelines
- WebAIM: Web Accessibility in Mind
- WAVE 3.0 Web Accessibility Tool:
- WebAIM Contrast Checker: Simply select or enter a foreground and background color to see if it meets WCAG 2.0 contrast standards.
- WebAIM Resources on Testing with Screen Readers
- The Carl and Ruth Shapiro Family National Center for Accessible Media
Next Video Description