Our Work and Resources
As people get older, they’re more likely to develop age-related eye diseases that can cause vision loss.
- How many seniors in the U.S. are blind or visually impaired?
- How does vision loss change with age?
- What can we expect in the future?
AFB's Vision for Older Americans
AFB brought advocates together to create the 21st Century Agenda on Aging and Vision Loss in order to:
- raise awareness
- advocate for better funding, and quality, of services
- promote the rights of seniors with vision loss