About AFB Consulting
AFB Consulting is a premier resource for accessibility and usability solutions. AFB Consulting can provide accessibility services and expertise to help your organization with its inclusion and design efforts, serving to improve outreach and customer satisfaction, and strengthen brand loyalty. Our service offerings are outlined below.
- Audits of Digital Content—Review of website, apps, Microsoft Office Files, PDFs, etc., for conformance with WCAG 2.0 A, AA, and AAA, WCAG 2.1 A, AA, and AAA, and PDF/UA as appropriate, using a comprehensive methodology that includes manual testing, automated testing, and assistive-technology-based testing.
- Testing of Mobile Apps and Platforms—Testing for conformance with WCAG 2.0 A and AA and other best-practices that promote accessibility and usability.
- Training on Digital Accessibility—Includes intro-level through advanced/technical training. Role-based courses are also available. Delivery can be in-person or remote.
- Physical Space Reviews—Reviews for accessibility compliance beyond the Americans with Disabilities Act. Reviews include signage, lighting, tactile elements, and more.
- Resource Staffing—AFB can provide dedicated accessibility SME resources via contractor agreement. Agreements can be for full-time or part-time staffing and can include both remote and onsite assistance.
- Accessibility Assurance®—Membership includes a mix of strategic and tactical consulting, and enables AFB Consulting to provide ongoing assistance with an organization from inception to execution.
- Drafting/Reviews—Includes SOPs, policy, and governance around accessibility.
- Roadmap Development—Assists in the planning and execution of a measurable approach to accessibility success.
- Program Development—Provides overviews to help organizations determine their own accessibility program needs and how to create or enhance a program that can partner successfully with other divisions within the organization to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
Usability and Product Testing
- User Research—Leverages participants with different disabilities. AFB Consulting can offer both remote and in-person capabilities.
- Conformance Testing—Includes product testing against 21st CVAA, UAAG, HHS Usability Guidelines, and more.
- Contract-to-Hire Talent Recruitment and Placement—Promotes diversity and innovation within your workforce by helping you expand your hiring pool to be inclusive of the 20.4 million working age adults individuals with disabilities across the United States (U.S. Census Bureau, 2017 American Community Survey, American FactFinder, Table B18101; https://factfinder.census.gov)
- Employment Accommodation Assessments and Assistance—Unlocks the full potential of your employees by empowering them to their very best work for you.
For questions or to discuss AFB’s services in more detail, please contact Tanner Gers, Business Development Lead, AFB Consulting, at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 212-502-7633