- Download the complete transcript of the presentation, including the Q&A session (Word file)
- Download the presentation file: "Remote Instruction and Services for Blind and Low Vision Participants" (PDF)
Please note: this accessible PDF should be downloaded and opened using Adobe Reader to work best with screen readers on Windows computers or opened in an accessible PDF viewer on other operating systems.
- Additional Resources
Presented by Dr. Rachael Sessler Trinkowsky, Ph.D., CRC, CATIS
AT Program Coordinator, UMass Boston
Technology Training and Vocational Coordinator at the Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches
First presented Wednesday, April 1, 1 p.m. Eastern
- The pros and cons of at least 4 different remote software programs for remote instruction and services for people with vision loss.
- At least 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of remote instruction for people with vision loss.
- 3 recommended tools and methods for implementing remote instruction for people with vision loss.