Helping organizations with their disability-inclusion challenges and initiatives for over 15 years
AFB Consulting offers a suite of services that help organizations increase revenue, create an inclusive work culture, and ensure disability inclusion across mobile apps and websites.
- Digital usability testing services by people with disabilities with scorecards tracking WCAG accessibility over time
- Physical product usability and accessibility testing for smart devices, appliances, TVs, and more
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPAT) testing and development services to explain how a company's digital products address the accessibility requirements for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-government (B2G) sales and agreements
- Accessibility inclusion and communications training for customer service teams
- Employment solutions from recruitment to retirement, including disability inclusion, talent placement, and employee accommodations
- Digital accessibility training, from Accessibility 101 to policy and process development
- Technical accessibility help: desk support from expert accessibility engineers 9-4 Mon-Fri
- Accessibility statement drafting and development
- Enterprise research solutions to answer questions about the disability market and collect the big data you need to advance
More details on AFB Consulting's services and solutions.
For questions or to discuss AFB Consulting’s services in more detail, please contact AFB Consulting at:
Who We Are
The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB), a national organization with a century of experience in setting standards and achieving milestones to improve the quality of life for people with vision loss, founded AFB Consulting in 2003 to help organizations and partners advance their accessibility and disability-inclusion goals. AFB Consulting currently works with organizations across the health care, retail, restaurant, technology, travel and hospitality, finance, and education sectors.