For more than 115 years, the Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness (JVIB) has been the leading international journal of record in the field of blindness and low vision, publishing cutting-edge research, information on best practices, and news and commentary on the latest trends and issues.
JVIB provides essential information to:
- Teachers of students with visual impairments
- Special education teachers and administrators
- Assistive technology specialists
- Rehabilitation professionals
- Orientation and mobility specialists
- Low vision therapists and other service providers
- Optometrists, ophthalmologists, and other eye care professionals
- Occupational therapists
- Researchers in the field of blindness and visual impairment and related areas
- Administrators and policymakers
- Other allied professionals
JVIB is the only journal in the field providing consistent, ongoing contact with its subscribers, giving you the opportunity to send your target market continuous reminders of your products and services. To learn more about advertising rates and to advertise in JVIB, please contact Sage Publishing.